Walnut Technology Limited (WALNUTT) After-sales policies only apply to all WALNUTT products unless there are other policies from a third-party distributor or a retailer for orders placed on its own platform.
The WALNUTT After-sales Policies only apply to the products purchased for the customer’s own use and not for resale when an original copy of receipt is provided and all altered identification labels remain unchanged and undamaged.
For after-sales services or related questions, please feel free to contact 24-7
Customer Happiness Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Order Cancellation Policies
1.1. Within 7 days of purchase, the customer may cancel the order without any additional charge or obligation.
1.2. After 7 days of purchase, or the status of the order is “Processing”, a 15% cancellation fee will be charged when the customer cancels the order.*
1.3. Once the product has been shipped, and the status of the order is “Shipping”, no refund will be permitted.
1.4. After the product has been delivered, the return policy applies.
1.5. We will proceed the customer’s refund within 14 working days by PayPal or any third-party platform. The customer is obligated to any fee charged by PayPal or any third-party platform.
* Within 7 days of purchase, if the status of the order is “Processing”, a 15% cancellation fee will be charged when the customer cancels the order.
2. Return Policies
Return Policies only apply to the period of 14 days after the product is successfully delivered to the customer. Please noted Customers will only be charged once at most for shipping costs (this includes returns); No-restocking to be charged to the consumers for the return of the product.
2.1. As all the SPECTRA skateboards are customized products, WALNUTT will not proceed return or refund except for units with manufacturing defect.
2.2. Malfunctions caused by manufacturing issues, WALNUTT will be responsible for replace or repair and shipment for both sides. The return of a product is only allowed within 14 days after the product is successfully delivered.
2.3. If the customer would like to return a product to WALNUTT when there is manufacturing issue or any malfunction on any parts of the board, the customer needs to send the board to a licensed local distributor or any location required by WALNUTT. Once the returned product is delivered to a local distributor or WALNUTT, WALNUTT will proceed the customer’s refund within 14 working days by PayPal or any third-party platform. The customer is obligated to any fee charged by PayPal or any third-party platform.
2.4. If the returned product is broken or not fully functional, WALNUTT will NOT proceed any refund. In this case, the customer can request a repair based on the WALNUTT LIMITED WARRANTY POLICIES.
2.5. If the returned product is broken or not fully functional, the customer needs to pay the shipment fee sending to a licensed local distributor or any location required by WALNUTT and WALNUTT will NOT proceed any refund. In this case, the customer can request a repair based on the WALNUTT LIMITED WARRANTY POLICIES.
3. Limited Warranty Policies
3.1. WALNUTT warrants that its products will be free of manufacturing and/or workmanship defects for a period of 6 months, starting from the date when the customer received the product under a proper usage.
3.2. WALNUTT will examine the returned product to identify the problem. If WALNUTT determines that the issue is not covered by WALNUTT Limited Warranty Policies, the customer can request a Customer Paid Repair Service. The customer needs to pay the shipment fee sending to a licensed local distributor or any location required by WALNUTT.
3.3. Limited Warranty Policies do not cover:
3.3.1. Components wear and tear, including but not limited to:
Parts such as bearings, hub motors, tires, trucks, the charging port, LEDs, carbon fiber cases, the MagBrake module (only in SPECTRA Pro), switch buttons, the battery module, and etc. are considered as consumables, and are therefore not covered under this warranty.
3.3.2. Damages by Human Factors including, but are not limited to:
- Crashes or fire damages caused by non-manufacturing factors, including but not limited to, pilot errors;
- Damages caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or opening not in accordance with official instructions or manuals;
- Damages caused by improper installation, incorrect use, or operation not in accordance with official instructions or manuals;
- Damages caused by a non-authorized service provider;
- Damages caused by unauthorized modification of circuits and mismatch or misuse of the battery and charger;
- Water damages caused by irregular use;
- Damages caused by riding in bad weather (i.e. high temperatures, storm etc.);
- Damages caused by riding in inapplicable road condition ( i.e. snowfield, icy pavement, dirt road etc. );
- Damages caused by over 30 cm dropping;
- Damages caused by overweight rider riding;
- Damages caused by a forced riding when components have aged or been damaged;
- Damages caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts;
- Damages caused by operating the unit with a low-charged or defective battery;
- Failures of, or damages caused by, any third-party product.
3.4. WALNUTT does not offer International Warranty Services. Customers can obtain warranty services and repair services only at a designated repair center in the region where customer purchased the product or any location approved by WALNUTT. However, depending on parts availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair services at an additional charge. In the region where does not designated a repair center, customers are responsible for shipping costs and potential tax fee during the product repair.
3.5. All repaired products are covered by the standard warranty starting on the date of original period.